Corona is much more troubling since China has shut down so many manufacturing businesses that have a direct correlation to the U.S. economy as well as the global economy. As I have read and heard in the past, when China sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold. Our stock market has lost several thousand points in past few days from its high. If this continues, what will the effect be on real estate?
As the Chinese economy falters, having a direct and indirect effect on the U.S and other economies, real estate will be affected too! All products and manufactured goods from China have been reduced to a standstill and most sectors of the global economy have been affected.
Real estate is an integral and major component to our productivity because some many items are purchased abroad, especially from our major partner, China with relation to the sale, investment, purchase, rental and leasing of residential and commercial properties etc. and when those items are not available, things slow down.
However, this is not the case about Hyderabad real estate now, the situation in Hyderabad is study growth now its growing big to reach the top position in IT, after Bangalore and Chennai because those two cities were already saturated not expandable as there are lack of Government lands and also major water crisis. Hyderabad has availability of Gov. lands surrounding ring road and abounded water supply to city after Kaleshwaram Project.
So many people are ready to capture their advantages in Hyderabad hence people not only from India but also from abroad coming to Hyderabad to purchase plots and flats, this is a good sign for Hyderabad to grow big and to make world class city. Telangana Gov. also trying to explore things like taking IT sector to outside city to avoid traffic in the future growth and to expand city. also establishing logistic hubs outside the ORR near to high ways.
Coronaviruses are a large family of respiratory viruses that can cause diseases such as the common cold, the Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome or the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The clinical signs and symptoms are mainly fever, with some patients reporting difficulty in breathing.
We have attached an FAQ document on COVID-19 for a better understanding of the outbreak.
- If you experience flu-like symptoms, you should immediately contact an authorized medical center and abstain from going to office until you recover completely.
- If you come in contact with anyone affected with the virus, you should quarantine yourself for 14 days and check with your manager and HR for availing Work From Home.
An advisory for prevention:
While the cause of pneumonia seems to be a novel coronavirus, transmission potential and modes of transmission remain unclear. Therefore, it would be prudent to reduce the general risk of acute respiratory infections by practising the following preventive measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid crowds. You don’t know who might be sick
- Visit the doctor if you have a fever, cough or experience difficulty while breathing
- Avoid close contact with live or dead animals (in the farm or the wild)
- Don’t touch your face or anyone else’s face with unclean hands
- Do not share food, utensils, cups, towels
- Don’t get close to anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms